Sunday 26 April 2015

Year 3 has officially started one week ago, sigh ~ Still getting used to the timetable and the leadership modules (which I find it rather hard to understand). It's just the first week of school and we're informed that we have a few assignments due in week 4. ):

17th April 2015, Friday:
Supposed to meet Sunken Ships at 12pm at Jurong East for lunch but Syaf and Rachel came 45 minutes late... HAHA. So after our lunch at Eighteen Chefs, we walked over to Science Centre for our trip! I kinda initiated the trip because it's free so why not!! :)





 The Einstein dummy!!



We watched a Fire Tornado Show!





It was really cool to be so up-close with a fire tornado. Minutes after the show, all of us started sweating due to the heat HAHA.

In one of the exhibition galleries, there was a small room where we were supposed to watch random footage which is supposed to increase or decrease our stress level. I was seated at Station 2 and I had no idea why my stress level is so high the entire time LOL.


We also went into the Typhoon Simulator machine which was so cool! I didn't realise we were so noisy until I watched the video that Rachel took, HAHA.

                                    


It was around late afternoon when we finished visiting all the exhibition galleries and since there were no one near the 'Head on a platter' exhibit, I finally had the courage to take a photo! I've always wanted to take such photos but most of the time I would feel shy / awkward because there's so many people crowding around, HAHA.






Thank you guys for a great time before Year 3 started!

No comments:

Post a Comment