Wednesday 15 April 2015

2nd March 2015, Monday - 25th March 2015, Wednesday:
During this period of time, I worked part-time at my attachment centre. I worked on alternate days during the weekdays. It was my first part-time job which allowed me to earn the first dollar in my life. Even though I didn't earn a lot, it was a good experience for me to be more confident in speaking in front of the children. Through this work experience, it has taught me that there are so many kinds of people (even though I've seen different kinds of people in poly). Most importantly, it has reinforced my concept that money doesn't come easy.

10th March 2015, Tuesday:
Watched ABTM 3 with Huiting and Sujun! The movie was okay because most of the time I didn't understand the jokes in hokkien, haha.


26th March 2015, Thursday:
Impromptu decision to pay our last respects to Mr. Lee Kuan Yew at the Parliament House. So I went with my mum and 4 of her colleagues and we started queueing at around 8pm, left the Parliament house at approximately 2am and took a cab home. One idiom to describe the queue would be: packed like sardines (like literally).





Had to admit that I cried (a little) while being halfway in the queue because I got so annoyed cause I didn't had any personal space for so many hours. It's like everybody was just right beside one another and all of us couldn't move about a lot. Being short just makes the whole situation even worse cause I couldn't get any fresh air...


But anyway, I'm glad I went to queue and managed to pay a last respect to one of  Singapore's founding father.


3rd April 2015, Friday:
Went with my paternal family to 广惠肇碧山亭 (Kwong Wai Siew Peck San Then) for Qingming Festival.

They've this pond / waterfall area which I thought was really nice so here's some photos of it.




And some artistic shots of flowers, haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment