Thursday 16 April 2015

9th April 2015, Thursday:
After days of watching drama (女人30情定水舞間) at home, I finally went out to have dinner with Laurel, Huiting, Sujun, Juliana and Amanda at ION Orchard's Swensen's. 

My Chicken Baked Rice ♥ I think it's quite nice omg. Probably because I haven't had such nice food in a long time.


After dinner, we went to get mille crepes (strawberry, oreo-flavoured, original, matcha) from First Love Patisserie. First time trying and it not as good as expected, probably cause it's still frozen so it wasn't soft and it felt as though I was eating different flavours of kueh lapis, LOL.






Ended the night window-shopping at H&M. (:

14th April 2015, Tuesday:
Had a 'not-so-surprise' birthday (advance) surprise for Jingyu at her house!

Met up with Zicheng, Rachel and the rest at AMK Hub to get the cake and balloons before heading over to her house.




We slacked at her house for quite some time because we had no plans of where to go next plus the weather was too humid.

Then, we headed to myVillage to try Yogiyo Chicken!!



We got the sweet soy and crispy flavoured! The sweet soy (on the left) was so good!!


They had this plastic finger gloves thing for clean eating!




Took photos as some of them had to leave early.



After that, the rest of us (Rachel, Zicheng, Jingyu) went to NEX. We took our time to window-shop while waiting for Shihao. We went into Pet Lovers Centre and the dogs were so cute!!
Joy, I miss you ~

After he came, we settled down for dinner at Hot Tomato Cafe & Grill.

This is my Carbonara which tasted so good when I took the first mouth but eventually I got quite sick of it cause it was too creamy.



Whenever I have dinner with the mentors, they always like to have dessert after the meal, HAHA. So.. we had dessert at DessertStory.

Shared this hot Milk Pudding with Rachel. Similarly, it tasted nice during the first few mouths but 吃多了就变腻.

No comments:

Post a Comment