Thursday 2 October 2014

From 29th to 30th September, just 2 days. But I felt like so much has happened. Shall leave the negative stuffs aside and write about the happy stuffs.

29th September, Monday:
So the Sunken Ships girls surprised me with a huge birthday balloon and a cake at Jurong Point! Then we had our lunch at Pizza Hut and Tai Wen joined us after. After lunch, we walked around Jurong Point and got snacks for the mentees for Children's Day. Then we had dessert at Hee Kee Desserts. :)

Truffle Mushroom




Black Glutinous Rice with Ice Cream



First helium balloon!

So glad to have met this group of friends during Mentoring's orientation last year! They're part of the reason why I attend mentoring events / camps / sessions. (:

30th September 2014, Tuesday:
So after some stuffs happened in the afternoon,  went to Swensen's @ Clementi Mall to have late lunch. Didn't really had the mood / appetite to eat so I shared the Salmon 'N' Mushroom Pasta with my mum.

Fish & Chips

Spicy Seafood Pasta with Grilled Scallops

Salmon 'N' Mushroom Pasta

After lunch, we walked around for a bit before my parents fetched me to Bukit Timah Plaza to meet Sujun, Huiting, Stephanie, Laurel and Ziying. They surprised me with a rainbow cake and a gift (which they put in a lot a lot of effort) at some staircase of the mall. :) After that, we had dinner at Saizeriya (some Italian Restaurant) and caught up with one another. Not sure about the how the other dishes tasted cause I only ordered Chicken Gratin ($4.90). The food there is reasonably priced or should I say cheap? I think I would wanna go back there to eat again and order a lot more food HAHA.

Chicken Gratin


 ♥

Favourite colour of the cake!

So pretty!!!

So thankful to have them as classmates and friends that I can speak comfortably to! Really appreciate these 2 group of friends!! :) And now that I'm finally 18, I hope that I can be more mature, everything will go smoothly and everybody happy & healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment