Monday 6 October 2014

I checked the calendar and it reminded that school is starting in exactly 2 weeks time, NOOOOOO ~ Since I'm kinda bored now I shall blog about the past 2 days.

4th October, Saturday:
As usual I woke up at 0745a.m to have breakfast and prepared for CCA. Besides 4 new mentors, there was only Syaf, Xinyi, Justin and myself. Thankfully I had Syaf with me to help manage the children! So after we had debrief (which made me gain more confidence), we went over to Tiong Bahru Plaza for lunch at Eighteen Chefs (our usual lunch place). You know how Eighteen Chefs plays songs as the background music? So after our meal, they started playing this birthday song which has a funny tune to it and it's kinda annoying cause it just keeps playing non-stop for like 1 minute plus, LOL. The next moment, the waiter came with this:


Totally didn't expect the mentors to surprise me cause my birthday was like over for 3 days, but still I appreciated it. :) After living for 18 years, I've came to understand that it doesn't matter how you
spend your birthday that matters (birthday party / eating at expensive restaurant etc). It'll be a bonus if you spend your birthday in a fancy way, but even if you don't, it's okay. Even though sometimes I may not be satisfied with what I have and so on, but I think I've learned to appreciate the smallest thing? Even though it may be a small note / birthday wish, people actually made the effort to do it, so BE HAPPY.

Headed home after lunch and my neighbour's grandson came to visit so as usual my mum and I had to bring him over to our house to play with him for a while, HAHA. He's 3 years old and he's so intelligent in the way he speaks!



Comparing our leg sizes haha

In the late afternoon, went to Clementi Mall with my mum to get my phone changed to Samsung Galaxy S5! Our queue number was coincidentally me and my bro's birth date (3029). And children nowadays are so addicted to like all these gadgets that I witnessed 4 boy playing games on the phones on display. One boy played for like super super long and his mum had to wait for him.. When we were queuing, he was playing. When we were getting the phone, he was playing. Even after we got my screen protector and phone case (as usual my favourite colour turquoise) and was about to leave, he was still playing..

I'm now a Samsung / Android user!

Oh and one thing I'm damn happy about is I can finally take good quality photos! My previous iPhone 4s camera had a crack so ya.. had to always trouble others to use their phone to take photos..

5th October, Sunday:
My Sundays are usually spent lazing around at home cause I'm generally super lazy. People who knows me well would know that I don't really go out unless there's a purpose (e.g. need to buy things). I don't really like to window shop (maybe sometimes only) unless I've something in mind to buy. But I was motivated to leave house to trim my eyebrows (because they are as thick as Crayon Shin Chan's) and get stuffs from Tiong Bahru Plaza. Then we headed to Jcube because my mum hasn't been there before and she wanted to see J Avenue. Normally I would want to rush home after I'm done with getting my stuffs but this time I thought I should just accompany her to do what she wants LOL (since she's always accompanying me). Had our late lunch at Pepper Lunch (our first time trying) and it was quite nice!!

Pepper Salmon Rice

Beef Pepper Rice

Then we ended the day by slacking at my grandma's house before heading home. Wow, I think this must be the first Sunday that I did so many things, HAHA. Ok, BYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment