Tuesday 30 December 2014

Reflection of 2014

So 2014 is coming to an end and we're welcoming 2015 in less than 2 days. Reading back my first post in 2014, I realised that there were quite a lot of major events that took place in 2013 (e.g. entering poly, joining a cca in poly, making new friends). Basically 2013 was a year of adjusting/adapting to poly life.

2014 has been a quite okay year without a lot of ups and downs. Looking back at the year, there has been quite a lot of people / things I am grateful for.

People say that it's hard to find true friends and get close friends in poly. No doubt that there are many different types of people in poly. But I still managed to find true friends in poly who I personally feel are genuinely nice. I'm not someone who expresses my love for my friends or whatsoever. But ya, I'm grateful for the handful of friends who made my poly life more fun!

Knowing that I'm someone who panics and gets stress easily, these 2 大姐 always tells me not to be stress and tells me that if I need help can ask them. 谢谢 ♥


Other classmates I'm grateful for.

The CCA clique :) Have said it many times - they're part of the reason why I'm active in Mentoring.


Am also grateful for my family. Even though I don't express my love for them, I'm still thankful for my parents who work hard all year round to earn $$ to support the family and my education.


I've had a rather smooth year and there's really nothing for me to complain about.

I've reached the age where I have fully understood that the most important things in life doesn't come with a price. Money cannot buy health, happiness, family and friends. But money can buy food, HAHA.

With that in mind... In 2015, I just hope: *copy paste from blog post on 1st Jan' 2014*
  • that everything goes smoothly (school, family, friends)
  • that I can worry less and don't stress too much
  • that I can change myself in terms of not being so sensitive and petty (be a better person)
  • to be HAPPY (因为开心最重要)




No comments:

Post a Comment