Tuesday 27 January 2015

A day when assignments were thrown aside.

So I finally have some time to blog now that 70% of the assignments are submitted. It's only the first month of 2015 and I already feel like so much has happened. I've a lot of stuff I want to blog about but I'm just too lazy to recall what happened and uploaded photos. So today I shall just post about the CCs + ACCs + Comm chalet/BBQ.

3rd January 2015, Saturday:
So the CCs & ACCs (maybe it's just Shihao & Joshua) planned a 3D2N chalet but I only joined them on Day 2. Rented a bicycle and explored the Pasir Ris area. We stopped by at Mainland Tropical Fish Farm, Ericsson Pet Farm etc. There were really cute/fluffy cats & dogs at the Ericsson Pet Farm but it was a pity that we were not allowed to touch them / take photos of them. On our way back to return the bicycle, we also stopped by Pasir Ris Park and the view there was really nice! Really enjoyed the cycling because it's an activity where we put aside our phones, be away from social media and really stop and look at the people and things around us. :)











In the evening, we started our BBQ!


 



Photo credits: Rachel








Caught the last train!

P/S: my first time taking the last train.

No comments:

Post a Comment