Saturday 6 February 2016

It's been a month a month since I've updated this blog and I felt that so much has happened and it was indeed a hectic month due to assignments. But I'm so glad that I'm done with all the heavy assignments and I'm only left with a 2-page journal entry due next Wednesday and I'm officially done with poly!

It's currently raining now and it feels good to be sitting on my bed, reflecting on the events that took place over the month.

8th & 9th January 2016, Friday & Saturday:
Volunteered for NPOH16 with Hui Ting, Su Jun and Valerie. It was really a good opportunity for me to step out of my comfort zone to explain to parents/students about the course, despite having a hard time warming up.



14th January 2016, Thursday:
Field trip to the Zoo! We were given a tour behind the scenes of Fragile Forest. I touched a caterpillar, stick insect, hissing cockroach and entered a butterfly enclosure! *proud*








Explored the other parts of the Zoo with the gang after we were done with the tour ~



African wild dog so cute!!





And we had dinner at Yoogane!




22nd January 2016, Friday
Attended my third and last BP-NP Mentoring AGM! Can't believe I've been in this CCA for so long and I'm glad I've met so many new friends along the way.






23rd January 2016, Saturday:
Attended Laurel's 21st birthday celebration at SAF Seaview Resort! I think my favourite part of the chalet was the beach and the sea view!! It was so nice to stand at the seaside, close my eyes and just relax ~ We had our dinner and played games at the chalet. Left around 11pm+ and missed the last train, HAHA. So I waited for my mum to come pick me up!


29th January 2016, Friday:
It was a normal day in school but we took some photos which I think is worth posting up ~





2nd February 2016, Tuesday:  
There was CDES lecture that day, but we/I decided to skip! According to Xu Tai Yu (2015), 没穿过高中制服翘过一次课,长大以后才会后悔. Ok, not like we're wearing school uniform.. but HAHA. I've been to all the lectures since Year 1 so what is missing one? #rebellious LOL Anyway, we went out to celebrate Valerie and Hui Ting's birthday which so coincidentally falls on the same day.

We had lunch at Shabu Sai at Orchard Central to celebrate Valerie's birthday. My first time trying. I realized like when it comes to food, I have a lot of 'first time' with them LOL. Valerie's reaction was so funny when she opened her present and it was an empty photo frame HAHAHA.





After lunch, we gave them their cakes. There was no point surprising since they the two of them were there and we had to light up two slices of cake at once HAHA. Hui Ting left first then the rest of us went to Food Republic to fix Valerie's puzzle.




We took photos after we were done, played a bit of Whisper Challenge then left for Hui Ting's birthday celebration. Everything about the celebration was nice so ya ~


5th  February 2016, Friday
The day where I had 2 presentations, 1 individual and 1 group. I can finally say that I'm with all my presentations and group assignments in my poly life! :) This poster is a product of hard work HAHA. Staying up till 5:30am, finding our way to Sunshine Plaza, paying $12 and waiting an hour plus for it to be printed. I'm personally quite proud of it, I mean like everything looks a lot nicer when it's printed out (and I specially chose turquoise for the top part). 


Some class photos to end this post:


No comments:

Post a Comment