Sunday 14 February 2016

Happy Valentines' Day! I'm spending the entire day at home. I just cleared some stuffs in my room and probably going to change my bed sheet after I'm done with this post.

8th January 2016, Monday:
大年初一! Basically my CNY every year is the same: Visiting my maternal grandparents in the morning and then spending the rest of the afternoon at my paternal grandmother's house. Didn't take any photos this year (except for the one below) cause basically CNY just felt like a normal day.


10th January 2016, Wednesday:
Went to school for HRMD and CDES wrap up lecture! Also, submitted our journal entry 2 which was our last assignment in poly! :)

Then, half of 3T07 went to buy ingredients and we had steamboat at Zi Ying's house.




12th January 2016, Friday:
I didn't have to go to school that day cause I completed my individual presentation last week. But I still woke up early and went to school as usual to support the others (and also cause it was like the official last day of school).







Now that I'm done with school and have literally nothing to do, I feel like I've lost the focus of my life LOL. 2 weeks ago, I went for a short interview at a child care centre @ SAFRA Mount Faber. I spoke with the Principal and for the first time, I filled up some sort of form HAHA. She also showed me around the centre and I particularly liked how the children were able to use the facilities (e.g. playground) at SAFRA! As their Chinese teachers are returning to China for CNY, they require assistance. Therefore from tomorrow onwards, I'll be working part time for about 2 weeks as an assistant teacher and I hope everything will go well! JIAYOU EDWYNA.

No comments:

Post a Comment