Tuesday 17 November 2015

So there's no school this week due to e-learning and I'm here to update this blog because I'm procrastinating to do my assignments.

31st October 2015, Saturday:
Went home to shower and change after mentoring session and met Zi Cheng, Rachel and Syaf at Clark Quay MRT station before we headed to Hong Lim Park for the Purple Parade event! We bought coupons and walked around to eat and play some games!


This is me trying the dunking which I obviously failed, LOL.


Group photos! :)






After that we headed to Clarke Quay Central to walk walk before we parted ways and I made my way to Sheraton Towers to meet my family for buffet dinner to celebrate my bro's belated 20th birthday.






The view from where we were seated!


Birthday boy ~




10th November 2015, Tuesday:
Met Zi Cheng and Shi Hao at Clementi before we headed to Reshmita's house for her Deepavali! We ate the food prepared by her aunt and just sat around ~ Out of boredom, we started playing with the rewind filter on ZC's new iPhone!



Can't wait for the snapchat on android to have this filter! I think I'll play with it like all the time.. And here's a behind the scenes video of us picking up the tissue pieces on the floor, HAHA.


Group photos to end the short meet up! :)



14th November 2015, Saturday:
Had JustAcia for lunch with Rachel after mentoring session and I just wanted to upload a photo of what I ate since it's my first time eating there!

Creamy Tom Yum Chicken Spaghetti Set...


Probably cause I was very hungry, I felt that it was 很好吃!! Though it was slightly spicy.. But there were free flow of drinks and ice-cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment